It’s the end of the fiscal year, and time to decide which vendors you will use in 2017 for your delivered baked goods. Doughnuts, bagels, loaf bread, rolls, pastries, and more are all difficult to make in house, especially if you want to offer a large variety, so ordering from a wholesale bagel bakery can make your job much easier.
Here are seven questions you should ask before hiring a wholesale bagel vendor.
- Are your ingredients fresh and preservative free? At New Yorker Bagels, we only use fresh ingredients with no preservatives or bromates for healthy, great tasting bagels.
- Are your bagels baked fresh daily? Every New Yorker Bagel is baked the day it is delivered, so it’s fresh, delicious, and chewy. In fact, we’ll even be baking right through Christmas break – we run our wholesale bagel production line 24/7/365.
- How long have you been in business? Our 30 years in the industry growing our company to become one of the biggest in business makes us proud – we have the history to stand behind our products.
- What is your philosophy? Some might think vision and goals unimportant when it comes to choosing a company to work with, but we believe in health and wholesomeness with a big side helping of awesome customer service.
- Do you have a stance on the environment? If this is something else that matters to you, rest assured it matters to us. We strive to take an environmentally responsible stance when it comes to packaging, materials, manufacturing, and sustainability.
- What is your pricing structure? We don’t make “cheap bagels”, but we do price competitively in our quality range and strive to offer the best bagels money can buy at a cost that still allows for you to profit handsomely for selling our product!
- Are you third party certified? New Yorker Bagels is proud to hold a 98% achievement rating from SAI Global – and we’re also 100% Kosher with a Star-K certification.
Choose your vendor wisely, and watch your wholesale bagel seller rise to meet expectations. 2017 should be a great year for bagels!