A New Yorker Bagels cinnamon raisin bagel is perfect if you love cinnamon raisin bread but are looking for a more travel friendly version with a similar flavor. There’s probably nothing more enjoyable on a cool morning than a warm cinnamon New Yorker bagel – fresh from the shop or from a cart.
What makes the New Yorker Bagels cinnamon raisin bagel so delightful?
- First, a cinnamon raisin bagel suits almost any palate. The spicy taste of cinnamon and the sweet plumpness of raisins create a terrific flavor enjoyed by young and old alike.
- Cinnamon is said to have helpful properties for a variety of ailments. While it won’t cure diabetes or cancer, cinnamon definitely has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties!
- Raisins are another power food, great for providing extra energy, nutrition, and brain power. In fact, dried fruits are considered one of the most healthy foods you can eat!
- If you have kids who want to try a bagel, but look askance at more standard flavors, the cinnamon raisin version is a good starter flavor. Most kids will love it, especially split and toasted with a little butter
- Finally, a cinnamon raisin bagel can be a quick, healthy snack when the sugar craving hits. The natural sweetness of raisins combined with the spicy cinnamon can make you feel satisfied and save you from less healthy choices like chocolate cake or pie.
The cinnamon raisin bagel will probably become a favorite breakfast pleasure. Check your local bagel shop or cafe to see if they offer fresh, hot, cinnamon raisin bagel from New Yorker Bagels, and enjoy a change from your routine!